Scroll down this page to learn about the following ways you can give at ClearView Church:
- Electronic Giving (Online, Text & App)
- Giving through the Weekly Offering Basket
- Giving Through PAR
Give Online. Anytime. Anywhere.
Our new electronic giving options are available for giving towards ClearView ministries (budget), debt reduction, the weekly designated cause, or other ongoing causes as determined periodically by the deacons (e.g., disaster relief)
Our electronic giving options are secure and confidential!
Option 1. Give Online
Online donations can be made using a credit or debit card using the “GIVE” button to the left.
Option 2. Text To Give
Text any dollar amount to Phone #84321.
Set-up is required only for the first time you give. You will be taken through some simple setup instructions on how to give through text message.
Giving through the Weekly Offering Basket
Cash or Cheques can be placed in the weekly offering basket for ClearView Ministries (budget) and/or a designated cause.
- Budget Giving must be designated “budget” on the memo line of your cheque; or by using Numbered Budget Offering Envelopes, or a Pew Envelope and you check the box for “ClearView Ministries.”
- All loose money received is directed to the designated cause of the week that is identified in the weekly e-news and during the service.
Contact the office if you would like a set of Numbered Offering Envelopes for your giving.
Giving through PAR
Pre-authorized Remittance (available only for giving to Budget and/or Debt Reduction)
Every month (on the 20th) a fixed amount can be debited from your bank account to the church bank account (there is no charge to you or the church to give through PAR).
- Sign up forms can be picked up from the Welcome Desk. Completed forms should be returned to “Nyholt/Office” mail slot or emailed to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered for PAR and would like to make a change to your current monthly giving, please contact Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-829-2242 x233.