Scroll down this page to learn about the following ways you can give at ClearView Church:
- Electronic Giving (Online & App)
- Giving By Mail (address below)
- Giving Through PAR
Give Online. Anytime. Anywhere.
Our new electronic giving options are available for giving towards ClearView ministries (budget), debt reduction, the weekly designated cause, or other ongoing causes as determined periodically by the deacons (e.g., disaster relief)
Our electronic giving options are secure and confidential!
Option 1. Give Online
Online donations can be made using a credit or debit card using the “GIVE” button to the left.
Option 3. E-Transfer
Make an e-transfer direct from your bank acount to email@example.com Funds are automatically deposited into the church bank account. No need to set up a security question. ** Make sure you designate your giving in the memo line of the e-transfer **
Giving By Mail
Cash or Cheques can be brought to the office, mailed or place in the offering basket at church on Sundays (giving envelopes are available at the Welcome Desk).
- Please designate on the memo line of your cheque either "budget" or the specific designated cause you are supporting.
Giving through PAR
Pre-authorized Remittance (available only for giving to Budget and/or Debt Reduction)
Every month (on the 20th) a fixed amount can be debited from your bank account to the church bank account (there is no charge to you or the church to give through PAR).
- Download and print: PAR Authorization Form. Completed forms can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OR simply contact Ellie at email@example.com or 905-601-3748 and we can arrange signup via email or telephone
- If you are already registered for PAR and would like to make a change to your current monthly giving, please contact Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org.