Generosity is beautiful because it reflects God’s own heart. As a community following Jesus, we seek to practice the beauty of generosity knowing that with God, there is never a disadvantage to being generous.
Scroll down this page to learn about the following ways you can give at ClearView Church:
- Electronic Giving (Online & App)
- Using Offering Envelopes - for Cash or Cheques
- Giving Through PAR
Give Online. Anytime. Anywhere.
Our new electronic giving options are available for giving towards ClearView ministries (budget), debt reduction, the weekly designated cause, or other ongoing causes as determined periodically by the deacons (e.g., disaster relief)
Our electronic giving options are secure and confidential!
Option 1. Give Online
Online donations can be made using a credit or debit card using the “GIVE” button to the left.
Option 3. E-Transfer
Make an e-transfer direct from your bank account to email@example.com Funds are automatically deposited into the church bank account. No need to set up a security question. ** Be sure to designate your giving on the memo line as being for either ClearView Ministries (the same as operating budget), weekly designated case, or both (in that case, indicate how much of your donation goes to each).
Using Offering Envelopes - for Cash or Cheques
If your preference is to give regularly using offering envelopes, and you would like a set of numbered envelopes rather than using pew envelopes, contact the church office 905-829-2242, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your "number" identifies you so you won't need to put your personal information on a pew envelope all the time for receipting purposes.
- Like pew envelopes, the numbered envelopes are not dated and can be used anytime.
- All offering envelopes can be dropped in the offering baskets in the foyer after the Sunday service, mailed to the church, or dropped off at the office.
- Please designate on the envelope how you would like your giving directed.
Giving through PAR
Every month (on the 20th) a fixed amount can be debited from your bank account to the church bank account (there is no charge to you or the church to give through PAR).
- Download and print: PAR Authorization Form. Completed forms can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- OR simply contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange signup via email or telephone
- If you are already registered for PAR and would like to make a change to your current monthly giving, please contact Peter at email@example.com.